View the ad for yourself here if the date range above is still active or use the download link below if this week’s sales have passed.
While it’s Thanksgiving Day, you’re probably not thinking about what food to buy for the upcoming week, but if you do find yourself in need of something different or maybe you don’t have leftovers this year, here’s what Shaw’s has to offer:
- Boneless Pork Loin Chops or Country Style Ribs 3lbs+ $1.77/lb limit 2 packages – anything that has a limit on how much you can buy is pretty much guaranteed to be a good deal (unless it’s toilet paper during a crisis, then the limit is just there to stop people from going crazy)
- Beef Eye of Round or Bottom Roast 3lbs+ $2.37/lb limit 2 packages
- Avocados 77c each
- Fresh Express salad 2/$4
- Grape Tomatoes (pint) 2/$4
- Lucerne Bar or Shredded Cheese 16oz. $2.99
- Chobani Greek Yogurts 79c when you buy 10
- Ben and Jerry’s 3/$10 – it’s not often we find Ben and Jerry’s worth the price, but this is one of the better deals if you are a die-hard B&J’s fan
- Colored bell peppers 3/$5
- European cucumbers 3/$5
FAB 5 – buy 5 or more of these items in a single transaction to get the discounted price for each item
- None of the FAB 5 deals are very good this week. 88c Signature Select Pasta sounds like a good deal, but we have found that the Shaw’s brand pasta is very low quality and prefer to wait for Prince pasta to go on sale and stock up. Signature Select pasta sauce for $1.99 is an ok deal, but Classico will go on $1.88 and is better quality as well.
Just for U Savings
- Doritos or Smartfood $1.47 limit 2
- Florida’s Natural Orange Juice $1.97 limit 2
Don’t forget, if you haven’t already signed up for Just for U rewards, you can clip digital coupons and get rewarded the more you purchase. They even have an app for your smartphone. Sign up here.