What we ordered:
We have gotten a few things from Stowe Street Cafe, and nothing has been bad yet:
- Cinnamon Rolls – these are to die for. They are also VERY large – so keep that in mind when ordering!
- Baked Doughnuts
- Coffee Coffee Cake – one of the most moist, nutty, sugary coffee cakes I’ve ever had. Definitely a winner!
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast – their amazing cinnamon rolls don’t get any worse when French toasted. Seriously a treat!
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits with Eggs
- Chai Tea Latte – not too sweet, which was great!
Plus, they sell lots of cool local products like:
- BRAVE steeped coffee bags (think tea bags but for coffee, how genius is that?)
- Sugar Bob’s Smoked Maple Syrup (awesome on chicken and waffles)
Stowe Street Cafe offers one of the best breakfasts around and they were the quickest to adapt to COVID-19 protocols. We had actually never tried them until the COVID lockdown, and now we have made them a regular occurrence. We have also tried their lunch, which was just as good.