View the ad for yourself here if the date range above is still active or use the download link below if this week’s sales have passed.
Here are the best deals at Shaw’s this week:
- Boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs, 3lbs+ $1.67/lb limit 2 pkgs
- New York Strip Steak, bone in 3lbs+ $4.97/lb limit 2 pkgs
- Avocados 87c each
- Gala or Fuji Apples 87c/lb
- Bartlett Pears 87c/lb
- Fresh Express Salad Blends 5-11oz. 2/$5
- Grape Tomatoes, pint 2/$5
- Fresh Swordfish Steaks $9.67/lb – This is an AMAZING deal on swordfish. It is usually about twice this price per pound
- Lucerne Bar or Shredded Cheese 16oz. $2.99
- Entenmann’s BOGO
- Winter Squash 79c/lb
- Russet Potatoes 10 lb bag $4.99 – at 50c/lb, this is a pretty good deal for potatoes if you can use them all before they go to sprout. Tip: Make a big meal and freeze half of it for a week when you don’t feel like cooking!
FAB 5 – buy 5 or more of these items in a single transaction to get the discounted price for each item
- Pillsbury Sweet or Crescent Rolls $1.88
- Price Pasta 99c – as we said last week, we have found Prince pasta to be far superior to the Shaw’s brand pasta, and this is a very decent price to stock up. We’ve seen them go 77c before, but it is rare and the shelves are usually empty
Just for U Savings
- None that we would use.
Don’t forget, if you haven’t already signed up for Just for U rewards, you can clip digital coupons and get rewarded the more you purchase. They even have an app for your smartphone. Sign up here.