View the ad for yourself here if the date range above is still active or use the download link below if this week’s sales have passed.
Sales this week at Shaw’s include:
- Signature Farms Spiral or Half Ham, bone-in $1.27/lb limit 1
- Asparagus $1.47/lb
- Blueberries $1.77/pint
- Fresh Chicken Tenders $1.97/lb
- Jimmy Dean bacon, 16oz pkgs $4.99 limit 2 – any time you see bacon under $5/lb, it’s a good enough deal to grab some. We will grab a few pounds at a time, cook it all up, and keep the cooked strips in the freezer.
- Boneless New York Strip Steak 3lbs+ $6.99/lb
- Brussels Sprouts $1.99/lb
- Peeled Butternut Squash $1.99/lb – buying whole, unpeeled squash will always be cheaper than paying for the store to do the work for you, but if you are looking for convenience, this isn’t a bad price.
- Cauliflower 2/$5
FAB 5 – buy 5 or more of these items in a single transaction to get the discounted price for each item
- Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, sweet or crescent rolls $1.99 – this isn’t the best price you can find Pillsbury at, but it’s not bad as $1.77 is the cheapest we’ve seen
- Barilla pasta Sauce $1.99
Just for U Savings
- Campbell’s Chunky Soup 95c limit 4
- Doritos or Smartfood popcorn $1.45 limit 2
- Nestle Baking Morsels $1.75 limit 4
Don’t forget, if you haven’t already signed up for Just for U rewards, you can clip digital coupons and get rewarded the more you purchase. They even have an app for your smartphone. Sign up here.