Surely if you’re a football fan, you know the amazingness that is Buffalo Chicken Dip. We aren’t even football fans and WE know how good it is. Creamy, spicy, meaty – all things that are perfect for fall and winter!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min to 2 hours, depending on method
Ready In: 35 min to 2 hours 5 minutes, depending on method
- 2 cans chunk chicken, drained (10 oz. each can)
- ¾ cup pepper sauce (we recommend Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz. each pkg.)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mini crockpot OR small casserole dish
If using a mini crockpot, combine all ingredients except 3/4 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese in the crockpot. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cover and let heat on low for 2 hours or on high for 1 hour or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
If using a small casserole dish, combine all ingredients except 3/4 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese in the casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Heat in a 350F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.