I think at this point everyone has a version of this dip in their repertoire, but in case you don’t – here you go. It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser, whether you serve it with pita chips (we recommend Stacy’s) or veggies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes to 2 hours, depending on method
Ready In: 35 minutes to 2 hours 10 minutes, depending on method
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (6 oz.)
- 1 package frozen creamed spinach, thawed (9-11 oz.)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- ½ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- Mini crockpot OR small casserole dish
If using a mini crockpot, combine all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese in the crockpot. Sprinkle remianing cheese on top. Cover and let heat on low for 2 hours or on high for 1 hour until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
If using a small casserole dish, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese in the casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Heat in a 350F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted. Preheat oven to 375°F.