A summery, light-yet-filling pescatarian meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. They are a little messy (drippy), but so delicious you won’t even care!
Serves: 10 (3 tacos each)
Prep Time: 1 day
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 2 mangos, cubed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cubed
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- While optional, we highly recommend prepping the mango salsa a day ahead of time to let the flavors marinate. All you have to do is combine the mango, tomato, cilantro, lime, and green onion.
- Grill the swordfish steaks – drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper before putting on the grill. Grill until cooked through (145F), about 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Assemble your tacos: You can optionally warm your tortillas either by microwaving wrapped in a damp paper towel for a few seconds or by toasting in a dry skillet over medium heat. It makes the tortilla more pliable and less apt to break. Then just flake some of swordfish and spoon some of the mango salsa into the shell, fold up, and eat!